May 10, 2011

Maybe Tomorrow is a Better Day



Have you ever felt like everything's falling apart? Did you ever wish you could just go back in time? To change something in the past, something you did or said.. Something that could make your life completely different, if you only changed that one little thing.. Well, I do feel like that. And I would change more than one thing in the past. But of course I know I can't do that. There's no one who can.

If you've got a solution, like a time machine or something, let me know. It could make a lot of people happy.. or not. Probably people would go back in time to change some mistakes they've made in the past, but just to replace them with different "mistakes" that they'd like to fix later.. So, they would always go back (and forth) in time. And if everyone was doing that, the world could be completely different. Maybe better, maybe worse. For sure some people would use it for making the world a better place to live, like doing something to the global warming before it's too late, stopping the wars before they even start, etc. But surely there would be people using time travelling for no good.. Maybe it's a good thing we don't have time machines.^^

But it's not only the past that's making me feel stressed and confused, but also the future.. Suddenly there are so many things I should know about it.. Where to continue my studies? What I want to study? What will I become? What do I want to do? Who do I want to be? Too many questions and I really don't know the answers.. And so many problems without a solution.. Maybe someone thought I was too happy, that I needed some problems, so my life wouldn't get boring.. Whoever thought this, you can stop now, no more trouble, thanks.:P Now that I've said that, maybe everything will get better.. And yes, I know, I'm the only person who can really have an effect on MY future..Well, that's all about it.. for today.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment